Saturday, December 12, 2009



Norman Rockwell- i love his work, the only way to understand how amazing he was is to see his works in person. soooooo good



Erte was a diversely-talented 20th century artist and designer who flourished in an array of fields, including fashion, jewelry, graphic arts, costume/set design (film, theatre, opera) and interior decor.



Jim Henson.... creator of our childhoods







INHAE-THE STORY
When I was young, I placed my baby teeth under my pillow and when i woke up I'd find a shiny new quarter. But whatever happened to those little teeth? Where did they go? Would I ever see them again?

Many years later, a little tooth was standing at my door. It looked familiar. Its name was ickle. Welcome home, my milk toof!



So i found these on Sabre, not really sure whats going on here but i wanted to put them up so enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment