Thursday, November 12, 2009








Folkert de Jong's work is heavily influenced by war through old time military images, sculpted out of candy like styrofoam





Diane Arbus "I grew up feeling immune and exempt from circumstance. One of the things I suffered from was that I never felt adversity. I was confirmed in a sense of unreality."



Paul Mccartney" hygiene is the religion of fascism"







Jeff Koons "Art to me is a humanitarian act and I believe that there is a responsibility that art should somehow be able to effect mankind, to make the word a better place"





ANDREW BARTON-
Male fertility, non-loving sex, violence and cannibalism are reoccurring themes in Barton’s work from the end of the 90`s. His present work deals with inner change and movements on the subconscious level. Typical for Barton`s work is a focus on the torso or body fragment in combination with a foreign object or abstract shape.vel. Typical for Barton`s work is a focus on the torso or body fragment in combination with a foreign object or abstract shape.Also in many works he includes pumps and sensual bodily fluids like milk and blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment